How to Repeat YouTube Song on Desktop and on Android Phone
YouTube is the biggest online video website. It is considered largest search engine after Google. YouTube is very popular among all people. You can find all useful videos in a few taps. There is plethora of information on YouTube. Now sometimes, viewers want to repeat their favorite videos but they may aware about it. So today, we will share some steps to repeat a video on desktop and mobile.
How to put video on repeat on desktop
- Just open YouTube.com on desktop.
- Select a video you want to repeat.
- Right click inside the video and click LOOP option.
- This will put your video on loop (repeat).
Loop YouTube Videos on Android mobile on Chrome browser
There is no direct method to loop video on Android phone however an easy way is given here:
- Open YouTube app on Google Chrome.
- Tap on 3 dots (…) menu from top right corner of your screen, tap on Request Desktop site option in the drop-down menu.
- After reloading of the page start playing your video.
Tap on Loop; this will put your video on repeat.
Loop your YouTube videos in YouTube app on Android phone
- Open YouTube app on your Android phone.
- Tap on 3 dot option next to your video and tap on Add to playlist option in slide up menu
- Now tap on create new playlist
- Then name your playlist and make your playlist public or private. Then done it.
- Now go to home screen and tap on Library option located on bottom right corner
- On next screen, tap playlist that you have made. Start playing playlist on next screen.
- After starting your playlist video..tap on down arrow just below and on right side. Tap on Loop button
Now it is completed. Your all playlist videos will run in a loop and repeat order wise.