Suppose you are using an iPhone. When you are fed up with single phone for long time. You choose to buy an Android phone due to some reasons. The reasons may be related with apps, uses or whatever. Before embark your journey, just look back on the accessories of iPhone, this can’t be used with Android phone in any way.
You may face one problem to transfer contacts, calendar, documents, mail and other data to Android phones. But don’t worry, you may baffle from moving data from one operating system to another.
But don’t worry, it is very easy process. You will not feel any headache while following steps in Triople. Changing operating systems does not make the syncing job tough. If you have not Gmail account, first make it first.
First on your iPhone Go to Settings>iCloud>turn on contacts
Ensure that your contacts are back up on iCloud.
next follow these steps :
Accounts>tap on your Gmail Account (if it is not already there then add account and follow steps). then confirm the contacts are turned on; this will sync your contacts between your iPhone and Google account. follow the instructions given above.
Steps to download a .vcf file of your contacts
- Open Settings app in you iPhone and then your profile at the top.
- Tap iCloud and toggle on Contacts. Your contacts will upload to Apple’s cloud services soon.
- open iCloud.com in a browser and use your Apple ID to log in.
- Select Contacts and click on the gear icon from lower left corner
- Click Select all.
- Click the gear again and select Export vCard. When the .vcf file downloads, you can import that file in both way to your Google Contacts or directly to your phone.
Steps to import contacts into Google Contacts
- Go to contacts.google.com and click Import, and then go back to old contacts.
- Tap More button and select Import.
- Select the file and you have finished.
Steps to import contacts into an Android phone
- Transfer the .vcf file into your phone using any methods such as transferring method (via a microSD card or via PC to phone).
- Open your Phone app and tap the menu button.
- Find Import/export option.
- Select the file.