Gone are those days when you have to save contacts on paper to add in new phone. Google has made communication more comfortable and convenient among the people. It was a headache when you change your phone. Nowadays, Gmail has solved the problem. You might feel happy when you move your contacts on your new phone within a seconds.
You can easily sync your stored contacts on phone to your gmail account which is connected to your device. You need to follow a few steps only.
- Make your your gmail app installed on your device and you should be login with the account you want to sync.
- open settings in your Android phone
- Tap on ‘Accounts ‘option
- Tap on ‘Google’ option ahead
- This will show you a list of items to sync, including Drive documents and calendar. Select “Contacts”you would like to transfer. tap “Sync Now”.
- Switch on your new Android phone; you will be asked for your Google account information and after signing in, your Android will sync contacts and other data automatically.
- If you have started use your phone before you setup a Google account, go to “Accounts & Sync” to add your account manually. This will take some time to set. Then repeat the aforementioned process.
This is very easy to sync your all required services with Google now. The all services synced by you will automatically save on Google’s servers and you can immediately use on your any Android phone.
In next post, we will discuss about transfer contact from Android to iPhone.