It is a proverb ‘necessity is mother of invention.’ But most of us don’t practice it. Those practice it make difference in the world. Whatsapp is perfect example of this proverb. WhatsApp was developed by Jan Koum and Brain Acton; both were former employees of Yahoo. Jan got an idea to develop this app when he was annoyed due to missing calls on phone during his gym times.
WhatsApp was launched in year 2009 and it got fame rapidly. It has become the most popular messaging app. The massive user base of WhatsApp is spread throughout the world. WhatsApp has robust user base with over 1.5 billion monthly users across 150+ countries. Over 60 billion messages are sent through WhatsApp daily. Facebook purchased this massive app in $19 billion in 2014.
You can sign up WhatsApp with phone number only. The app is available in both Apple and Android store. You almost all are using WhatsApp; it is not necessary to guide you how to download it and use on phone.
Gone are those days when you were required to use WhatsApp with Bluestacks because Whatsapp PC version has been released.
Today we are going to discuss how you can access your Whatsapp account on PC.
Reason to use WhatsApp on PC
- You may comfortable in using keyboard to send messages than mobile.
- You have pictures or videos that are saved on computer to send others.
- You can use WhatsApp for business purposes on pc.
- It is helpful when your phone battery is low but using WhatsApp is important for you.
- If you use your pc more than your phone then it is very useful for you.
- If you are using whatsapp and other pc software at same time, it reduce your extra efforts to use WhatsApp on mobile separately.
Yes, you can sync your WhatsApp account with your PC in simple steps. The desktop version is similar to phone version. You can easily sync your sent or received messages between your phone and pc. There are very simple steps to do it. Just follow given steps:
- Open your browser and type whatsapp.com
- Download browser base version of WhatsApp on your pc by selecting the suitable version to your windows
- When downloading completes, it opens a page.
- You can read written sentence there: To use WhatsApp on your computer; follow given three instructions there…
- Open WhatsApp on your phone
- Tap Menu [three dots] tap on WhatsApp Web
- point the phone on given QR code here [as you capture QR code anywhere], this process will directly sync your phone WhatsApp here on pc. You can use your WhatsApp account on pc like you were using on your phone. You can log out when you finish your work on PC.
The messages you sent or received are completely sync between your computer and phone. You can see all messages [photos, messages, videos whatever] on both devices. Any activity you do on computer WhatsApp applies on your phone WhatsApp and vice versa.